It's Suki's Journey! Simple Girl with CoMpL1C4T3d L1F3

I wanna make my life more beautiful each day with the one I love

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Time is near, my heart beats faster now

OMG, it's already Wednesday, means in 2 days i'll be flighting to Bangka n meet my soulmate.What good story will be. More than 2 months i've been left, now it's time for me to happy right?

My bags are already prepared 2 weeks before. But tonight i still need to buy some chocolate to celebrate v-day with my fiance. Uhmm..little bit late but no matter at all.

Oh God, please help me through these night. I'm sure that I couldn't close my eyes for these 2 nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com